If there is one thing that I hate…. it’s the crud that builds up on the bottom of pots and pans!
You all know it! That baked on, cooked on, grime that just won’t come off.
Well, I’ve been working on a way to get that crud off my pots and pans for a while now, and I finally perfected my strategy! It is a quick and easy process that involves the pans sitting more than you scrubbing. My favorite part: no harsh chemicals!


Credit: wisewifesoaps.com

Step 1:
  • Fill a baking sheet about 1″ high with white vinegar. Add 1 cup of baking soda to the vinegar.

Step 2:
  • Quickly set your dirty pans down on the baking sheet. Leave them on the sheet for 24 hours

Step 3:
  • After 24 hours, take the pans off the baking sheet and scrub with a baking soda and vinegar paste. (I used 2 tbsp. vinegar and 3 tbsp. baking soda)
Happy cleaning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top